Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Location: Most Precious Blood
Msgr. Thompson Hall
3502 Saratoga Boulevard
Corpus Christi, TX 78415
On Feb. 3 activities at Most Precious Blood will include opening prayer, "Heart of God" activity, collect donations for Mother Teresa Shelter and a Literary Parade.
Focus on Service in the classroom.
- Opening prayer lead by selected students---names will be drawn from a basket ahead of time.
- Heart of God activity---see instructions
- Along with this activity-students will be given an index card. The student must write something nice about the other person-Christ like qualities---let them pair up and talk about what they have written (no more than 5 minutes) Remind them that if we are to build the Kingdom of God, we first need to see Christ in others and serve them as we would serve Christ.
- We ask that all students bring in toiletries such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, combs, brushes, socks, and bath soap. They will all be collected and given to the Mother Teresa shelter.
- Join us for the Literary Parade at 2 p.m. in the school cafeteria. Each class will have a float which represents a favorite book.